Saturday, January 27, 2007

Benjamin Reads to a Friend

Benjamin took time out a while back to read a few books to his sleeping buddy, “Baby Puppy.” Since this photo was taken, he has expanded his alphabet recitation from “A-B-C-D-E-F-EEE” to the entire alphabet with the variation of “H-I-J-K-L-O-O-O-P” in the middle. He’s very proud of himself for mastering it with the help of his refrigerator magnets that sing the alphabet song and letter sounds to him. The best part of his song is how he varies the ending: “Now you..know my A-B-C’s, next time won’t you sing with me.” I love his..“A-B-C’s!”

When I picked up Benjamin yesterday, I noticed that he’d been coloring with markers. He didn’t realize what he looked like until we told him to look in the mirror. He got so tickled when he saw his clown mouth reflection, and nearly fell off the stool from his silly giggles!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?