Monday, September 28, 2009

Pluto

Benjamin’s thought for the day:

Benjamin: “Mommy, can Pluto stand on two feet?”

Me: “I suppose he can.”

Benjamin: “I know he can when he begs, but when else can he? He wasn’t begging when we saw him at Disney World. I don’t get it. I think there was a man inside him. That’s just freaky!”

At first I thought he was going to compare Pluto (a dog who acts like a dog) with Goofy (a dog who acts like a person), but it seems he was thinking along a different vein. We were at Disney World almost two months ago, so I wonder how long he’s been contemplating this dilemma. Sometimes he’s too smart for his own good!

More DW photos to come later ... when I find time to load them and the accompanying stories.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?