Sunday, July 26, 2009

Turning 6!

Hard to believe my “baby” is now 6! He really is growing up, and -- honestly -- I haven’t called him my baby in quite some time (although he’ll always be “my baby”). He was so excited about turning 6, and could hardly wait. Since his birthday was on a Tuesday (Boy Scout night), we couldn’t do much to celebrate. I took them out for pizza, then splurged at Baskin Robbins afterward. When we got home, Benjamin opened his gifts -- and loved all of them.



Benjamin really wanted a party, but couldn’t decide who he wanted to invite. He finally settled on having a party at the Kid Zone with me, Zachary and MacKenzie. I certainly didn’t object! We made strawberry cupcakes with strawberry frosting (his choice) and took them with us the Saturday after his birthday. Fortunately, the Kid Zone wasn’t crowded, so it didn’t take long to get our food and they had plenty of time to play (well, until the tokens ran out). Best of all, it was exactly how Benjamin wanted to celebrate turning 6!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?