Monday, July 07, 2008

Etiquette for Crossing the Street

Benjamin astonishes me sometimes with his observation skills. For example, for the past few weeks he’s been pointing out the subtle differences in crosswalk signs on post. As he explains it, the sign in the photo to the left points out where people walking without hats can cross the street while the photo below identifies where people walking while wearing hats can cross. Once he even told me I couldn’t cross the street with him because the sign indicated “no hats” -- I was in uniform (which includes wearing a hat). Fortunately, he didn't get upset when I crossed there. He also hasn’t noticed the several crosswalks with contradictory signs on opposite sides of the street!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Too cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?