Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What Would You do with Some Extra Time?

Tick tock ... tick: Extra second added to 2008

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Those eager to put 2008 behind them will have to hold their good-byes for just a moment this New Year's Eve. ... ... ... [[see the full article here]]


Hmmm... a whole extra SECOND. Considering that the extra second will be added to the atomic clocks around the world at 12:59:59 a.m. on Jan. 1 here in Germany, I think I’ll sleep an extra second ... or maybe two since I really enjoy my sleep!

On second thought (no pun intended), since I don’t have an atomic clock sitting at my bedside, I think I’ll just ignore the extra second, turn off my alarm clock entirely for tomorrow, and let my internal clock awaken me (if the kids don’t get around to it first).

Happy New Year!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?