Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Brother

I couldn’t resist sharing these photos of my baby brother on his sixth 29th birthday (are you still counting that way?). For those of you not good with public math, that makes him 34 years old. As of his 13th birthday, I could no longer call him my “little brother” since he surpassed me in height. Even though he towers over me by a good eight inches now, he still means the world to me.



Check out Leslie’s blog to see more recent photos of him and his wonderful family. Take a close look, and I’m sure you’ll see another little boy with a strong resemblance to these photos. Yup, we all think his son Andy is a spitting image of David! Well, maybe not so much like this last photo -- gotta love digital photos these days so you’re not stuck with the scrunched-face-odd-old-man baby photos like this! {smile}

Happy Birthday, Bubba! I love you!!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Oh my goodness-those first two pictures could be Andy!
 
Thanks Pam for the wonderful post. I am trying to be 29 for as long as I can, at least at heart. :)
Love the "Lesure Suit" last picture.
Love you too!
 
Oops.. You would think I could spell in my older years.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?