Wednesday, December 03, 2008

’Nog Time Again

’Tis the season for eggnog, and my two little nog-a-holics remind me of that fact every time we shop at the commissary. I think the Christmas season starts earlier each year -- eggnog lined the commissary shelves before Halloween this year!

It’s funny to watch MacKenzie and Benjamin with their nog. They’ll each come up to me -- individually -- asking for the concoction. I think they keep hoping I won’t make them ask the other if he/she would like some also. Benjamin even peers into both cups after I fill them to make sure they both have equal amounts.

As always, Zachary and I gladly let MacKenzie and Benjamin have it all. Our feelings aren’t hurt if they don’t share.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?