Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fourth Day of School

OK, so I usually take photos of the kids on their first day of school. True, there’s nothing really significant about the first day of school...except this year, I was still in Moscow on their first day of school. Don’t know why I didn’t take a photo on the second day. I had to be at work early on their third day (before they woke up). So, I took the annual back-to-school photo on the fourth day. At least you get a general idea of how tall they are. Besides, I don’t think three days' difference is all that much...at least I still took it during the first week of school.

The big difference in school this year is that Zachary is now in middle school, which also means he has to leave about 30 minutes before MacKenzie does so he can catch his bus. Good thing he’s an early riser!

It’s hard for me to believe that I’m old enough for Zachary to be in 6th grade, and for MacKenzie to be in 4th grade. Wow!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?