Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Job

Yes, I will soon have a new job. No, I’m not moving...well, not really. I’m simply moving offices from the plans and operations center, where I’ve been for 14 months, back to the public affairs office. Instead of overseeing PA plans and exercises (which I’ll still be involved with), I’ll be responsible for media relations for the command.

Nothing like getting my feet wet ahead of the move...see this AP article on a recent resupply mission the U.S. flew in Mali: Gunmen fire on U.S. military plane in Mali. While I've always been considered a potential spokesperson, now doing so will be a primary part of my responsibilities.

Photo is © Ben Curtis, AP

Labels:


Comments:
Great job, Pam! You'll be SUPER! Jump in with both feet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?