Friday, February 23, 2007

One Year of Blogging!

This post celebrates one year of the quarnocook blog site. A lot has changed over the past year, and we’ve definitely been busy with kid activities, visitors and excursions throughout Europe.

I occasionally receive emails from friends and family commenting on various posts, but not many people leave comments on the site itself. So, in that vein, I’d like a short comment from anyone who’s reading this.

If you’re not sure how, simply click on the words “0 comments” (or if someone’s already commented, then whatever number may be there) at the bottom of this narrative. Another page will open with room for your comments. You DON’T have to have a Blogger account to leave a comment. After drafting your comment, click on “other” (unless you have a Google/Blogger account you want to use) then type in the characters from the word verification (which prevents unwanted, automated comments). Finally, click on “Publish Your Comment,” and you're done.

It's that easy, and I would appreciate knowing who regularly visits the site. Thanks, and keep checking back to read about the latest Cook Clan happenings! Future posts include our recent trips to Strasbourg, France; Brussels, Belgium; Munich, Linderhof and Neuschwanstein, Germany; Luxembourg City; Pisa, Rome, Pompeii, Isle of Capri and Florence, Italy; the Vatican; as well as other cultural events here locally and various kid activities.

Labels:


Comments:
I sure have enjoyed reading about your adventures throughout Europe. How fun! You always add some interesting tidbits of info and have visited many places I've never even heard of. Keep blogging, I know it's hard work, but you've posted some really great stuff.
Kristi B.
 
I'm a frequent reader!! I love keeping up with you guys through the blog.
 
Your blog is in my "favorites" folder. I usually check in with you guys on Saturday mornings (while I'm suppose to be doing my college work). I like knowing what's going on with you and the kiddos in Germany.
 
Don't even think of quiting. I just love all the stories and travels.

Dad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?