Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Italia Eis

That’s Italian Ice Cream for those of you who don’t speak/read German.

Zachary and MacKenzie were in the playroom this weekend while Benjamin was down for a rare yet much-needed nap, when they saw the Eis truck. They came running downstairs, nearly tripping over each other, asking me if they could have money for ice cream.

I hesitated a bit to see if the truck would pull away before I could find my euros ... it didn’t. So, off they go, running down the street to catch the truck.

After they came back with three cones of chocolate ice cream (I couldn’t let them get ice cream without getting one for me!), we sat on the front steps and enjoyed.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
It runs in the family. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?