Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lost Tooth = Begging the Tooth Fairy

MacKenzie lost another tooth toward the end of March. She wasn’t thrilled when I pulled it out, but (again) it needed to come out and didn’t take much tugging. She claimed that it hurt more than usual when I pulled it, although Zachary and I don’t think she has much room to complain after what he’s been through several times with dentist-pullings (including an infection and “serial extractions” with the roots).

Regardless, she took this opportunity to leave a note for the Tooth Fairy. Actually, she used the same note she left when she lost another tooth a month earlier. I still chuckled when I saw her reasoning for requesting $5 to $20 for this latest tooth: because of all the pain she went through when I yanked it. Good try, but the Tooth Fairy didn’t bite.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?