Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gradual update #1 -- First Day of School

OK, I know I haven’t done the greatest job at sending out photos since we arrived in Germany. So to help remedy that, I’m going to do the next-best thing and load several “catch-up” posts to bring everyone up to speed on what we’ve been doing the past seven months. They may not necessarily be in chronological order, but I’ll do my best. I’m sure it will take a while to get completely caught up, so please bear with me while I slowly add them to the site (I also don't want to overwhelm everyone with too many posts at once...I want you all to keep checking back and leaving comments!).

Since we didn’t arrive in Germany until nearly three weeks after school started, Zachary & MacKenzie’s first day of school wasn’t the first day for the rest of the students. But, I was able to get them registered on a Thursday so they could start school on Friday, then have the weekend to get completely psyched for school. It seemed to work out pretty well, and they adjusted to the new school without much difficulty. Hard to believe they’re in 4th and 2nd grades already...and that the school year is already coming to an end! My, how they’re growing!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?