Monday, July 23, 2007

New Do's

MacKenzie and I had been growing our hair for a while, and both had pretty long trusses. Since summer is here, we decided it was time to snip our hair short. MacKenzie had her hair cut to her shoulders two summers ago, but I haven’t had short hair since my ROTC days in college. So, my cousin Hannah gave us the number to her stylist, and off we went the afternoon after we arrived in Georgia for the beginning of our summer vacation.

The stylist did a great job, and we both like our new looks. And the best part is that someone else will benefit from our hair since our ponytails are on their way to Locks of Love, which will use them to make wigs for children with long-term or permanent medical hair loss.


MacKenzie’s hair is thick enough that she had two ponytails of about 11 inches, while I had more than a foot of hair in a single clip.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?