Sunday, March 23, 2008

A White Easter

Usually one would expect a White Christmas and an Easter full of spring colors and flowers in bloom. It seems that Mother Nature crossed her wires this year, because we woke up to a White Easter! MacKenzie had to scurry to find a white sweater to wear over her Easter dress, and I wasn’t going to fight Benjamin’s snow boots with his Easter clothes.

Once again, the Easter bunny brought delicious treats, combined with new pajamas from Mom. Nana sent new friends for MacKenzie and Benjamin, and a few dollars for Zachary. They could hardly wait to tear into the sweets and add their new friends to their Webkinz accounts.


As always, we colored Easter eggs. All three kids enjoyed dipping and dying the eggs, although MacKenzie’s the only one who likes eating boiled eggs. I suppose I can help her with some of them.

After returning from two weeks in Israel and seeing many Holy sights during my trip, this Easter was especially meaningful. It was amazing to see many of the places mentioned in the Bible and put a new perspective on Jesus’ life. Of course, I’ll add photos of my travels...as I find time {smile}.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?